* No previous experience is required. Open to all majors and backgrounds.
* In order to join you should:
- Join Discord (primary platform), Telegram (optional, but active) and the Google Calendar!
- You can also join the Mailing List, for minimal communication.
- Attend a Blockchain Intro Session, if you are new to blockchain (no background required)
- Follow the instructions to join Lion Dao
Blockchain@Columbia (B@C) is open to complete novices and decentralised geniuses alike. At B@C, you can meet others interested in blockchain, learn about the basics, take a deep dive into complex topics, listen to speakers and launch your own projects. Here is a list of some of the things we do:
- Social events: for meeting people with similar interests, preferably with some Columbia-sponsored pizza in hand.
- Host weekly speakers
- Participate in governance of protocols like Uniswap, dYdX and Compound
- Host large events like Ledgerfest (conference) and LionHack (hackathon)
Feel free to explore the links below, get involved, and start contributing! We are open to technical, non-technical, beginner, and expert alike. If you’re new you probably want to have a look at the About Us page to learn more about B@C!
The best way to stay in touch with the club and events is the Discord channel.